Thai Wedding package
Modern design resort on Noi Na Beach
Ideally situated on two adjoining beachfronts on the most famous beach of Koh Samet, Sai Kaew Beach Resort offers homey atmosphere with white and blue painted bungalows. Weddings can be held either at sea or on the beach.
The package includes:
- Auspicious Long-drum dance performance
- Engagement ceremony
- Buddhist Ceremony
- Water-pouring Ceremony
- Venue decorated with flowers
- Long-drum dance troupe
- Water-pouring set
- Khan Mark set (presents for the bride’s family)
- Flower tray for the engagement ring
- 2 Wedding Garlands for Bride & Groom
- Altar set and seating for 5 monks
- 5 envelops of donation to monks
- 5 offerings for the monks
- Sound system and live Thai classical music
- One bottle of Sparkling wine.
- Wedding Certificate and souvenir from the resort
- 3-tier Wedding Cake
- In-room honeymoon decoration for the wedding night
- Admission fee to the National Park for the couple
- Private round-trip speed boat transfer for the couple
- Packages do not include accommodation and meals.
- Rates are subject to change without notice if the wedding date is on public holiday, long weekend or during any festival in Thailand.
Options for larger wedding parties
Our resorts can host weddings of up to 50 guests. All members of the wedding party should ideally stay at the wedding venue resort, and we are happy to provide the following:
- Special Group rates for wedding parties with a minimum of 15 rooms for a two-night stay
- Additional flower decoration at the wedding ceremony
- Romantic Candlelight Dinner for the bride and groom